Anthem RVP Medical Director/National Accounts - Sales Remote (PS3462) in Wichita Falls, Texas
/Your Talent. Our Vision./* At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will *drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
HWS Acct Management RVP Medical Director – National Accounts Sales
- Responsible for providing oversight of medical management programs, strategies, and operations to positively impact health care quality, outcomes, and cost for National Accounts customers and plays a key role in the sales process to enhance Anthem’s presence ,driving new sales growth.
- Serves as an expert resource on medical-related issues in the sales process for the business.
- Serves as an expert medical resource to identify ways to increase performance to grow/retain business.Serves as the voice of health policy to the clients and consults with and advises them in shaping their decisions.
- Serves as a medical subject matter expert in one of several areas to provide counsel and advice on relevant strategies and initiatives.
- May represent Anthem on external committees or with applicable vendors as needed.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Work collaboratively with sales related to medical, wellness, and specialty product sales.Supports account finalist opportunities for new sales and account management.
Current unrestricted medical license in applicable state(s) required.
- ABMS Board certification required.
- 10 years of progressively industry experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Advanced management degree (MBA, MPH, MMM) preferred.
- Background in sales strongly preferred, with an ability to provide clinical perspective on the spectrum of population health risk, prevention, care management, chronic disease management, high-cost claimant management, and wellness in preparation and delivery of Anthem discussions with internal and external customers, consultants, and colleagues.
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 50% minimum.
- Unless expressly allowed by state or federal law, or regulation, must be located in a state or territory of the United States when conducting utilization review or an appeals consideration and cannot be located on a US military base, vessel or any embassy located in or outside of the US.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: RVP Medical Director/National Accounts - Sales Remote (PS3462)
Location: texas-Wichita Falls
Requisition ID: PS3462