Vectrus HVAC Mechanic in Wichita Falls, Texas
Providespriority service to facilities RPIE, RPSE, and systems designated as criticalby the Government. Conducts periodic inspections, identifies problem areas, andcoordinates repair methods.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES
- Maintains, repairs, and manages the heat generatorboilers. Operates, maintains and repairs HVAC equipment. Treats air bycontrolling temperature, humidity, cleanliness and distribution of specificareas by means of an integrated system of air conditions and ventilationequipment, accessories, and control devices.
- Works with chilled and heatedwater systems, boilers, hydronic hot/cold water distribution systems, coolingtowers; packaged, split systems; and air delivery systems and their controlsand components.
- Solders, brazes, and performs minor electrical work andtroubleshoots equipment to a replaceable component level.
- Reads and interprets WOs,parts requests, drawings/schematics/blueprints and manuals in accomplishingoperation of and maintenance on HVAC and shop equipment.
- Uses EMCS equipmentand data information to monitor, interpret, analyze, and control the connectedsystems to minimizes abnormal conditions and accomplish maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties and assigned.
Education: High school diploma.
Experience: 1 year experience with HVACequipment.
Program Specific Requirements: Valid driver’s license. Licensed by the Stateof Texas for refrigerants; EPA training and Universal Certification under TitleVI of the Clean Air Act
Organization: Pending Contract
Title: HVAC Mechanic
Location: TX-Wichita Falls
Requisition ID: PEN000827
Clearance Level required at Start Date: No Clearance Required
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.