Vectrus Base Energy Manager (LEED) in Wichita Falls, Texas
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Manages all activities and functions related to leading, managing and directing the people and resources dedicated to performing utility and energy management activities. Develops and maintains a base energy master plan. Achieves current federally mandated energy reduction goals without degrading operational readiness or mission accomplishment.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Develops energy projects as identified and coordinated by USG personnel.
- Assists with maintenance, monitoring, installation, removal, operations, calibration and repair of EMCS/control systems and associated components performed by the ET III Technicians.
- Performs life cycle cost calculations using the latest version of Building Life Cycle Cost (BLCC) software or Government-designated replacement system.
- Promotes the use of renewable energy, new technology and engineering methods to reduce utility input requirements, and maximizes use of high efficiency products.
- Tracks and verifies energy reduction from utility bills data.
- Develops, coordinates and implements utility management measures related to building heating and cooling, electrical usage and water conservation.
- Ensures energy awareness materials and strategic conservation information is disseminated to all personnel.
- Performs life cycle cost calculations using latest version of Building Life Cycle Cost (BLCC) software or Government-designated replacement system.
- Tracks and verify consumption and cost associated with each utility.
- Performs other duties and assignments as required. MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Standard office equipment to include: computer, phone, vehicle, etc.
Education/Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
4 years’ experience in Energy Management.
Program-Specific Requirements: Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) Certification. Possess LEED certification..
Security Clearance: Secret.
Organization: Pending Contract
Title: Base Energy Manager (LEED)
Location: TX-Wichita Falls
Requisition ID: PEN000880
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.